Selasa, 07 April 2009

a change or just avoid it?

Gee! Finally, i write again! never expected!
Hahaha i almost had no time to write blog. Assignments and presentations are killing me these days! Photobucket Who said English department is simple, huh?? Photobucket
Besides, my head is full of thought about myself, yeah again, from long time ago until now, just reflect and reflect, but there's no some meaning changes *seems like i haven't became adult yet* and maybe nowadays i'm too excited with boys over flowers XD! What's that? You still remeber Meteor Garden, right? The drama which has stolen almost the entire world's attention. After the taiwanese and japanese versions, it came back with the korean version! Maybe some of you think, it's ridiculous! Indeed! 3 versions with the same characters and same main idea... I also thought like that. But who ever expected it will be a hit? I think, the secret weapon is in the actor and the actress... As i thought, the team of production make the visualization as the first priority... Actually, i watched it bcoz i was curious with this 3rd version, but... GEE!!! why the actor is so good-looking, huh? I admit! The korean version has the perfect F4! > < *but still, japanese version's story is the best*

what do you think??

This is my favorite one, i don't care the others... hahaha XD


Kim Bum as Seo Yi Jeong (Xi Men)

Besides, i also learned something from this drama, that is CHANGES... Seems like the word "CHANGES" always around me nowadays... Whether it already change or will be change. but actually, this is really a change or i just try to avoid my weaknesses?
I had written in this blog how is my relationship with my friends *not all, but we can call it like a gank*. Recently, i have clarified to one of them, "sorry, from now on, i can't get along with u all anymore. I'm tired. I've a reason, i'm sure u know and understand it. but, i doesn't mean we wouldn't chat as we used to be.." when i sent this message, honestly i felt like lose sumthing, bcoz i had gone through more than 2 semesters with them, doing everything in campuss with them, even we had own group name. i, myself, think that i did the right one, i think i shouldn't become the part of them, too different, or actually i did it bcoz i'm a coward? Now, i get along with the other friend, indeed, i feel better, and i hope i wouldn't regret my decision.
the second upcoming "changes" is, i'll move to apartment next semester! gosh! honestly, i refuse to move, I DON'T WANT TO MOVE! i have experienced a life as a university student almost 2 years, and realize it'll be more more n more difficult if i move, moreover, my new apartment *metropolis* is quite far from petra, i don't have my own car. whereas, besides study, i hv so many activities, especially i'm a part of petra choir. I also accustomed to live with everyone, watching television together, buy food together, and do everyhting not alone, but suddenly i must moved and do everything alone! GEE! It is a nightmare exactly! it also means i hv move CHANGE my usual activities as a bording house occupant becomes an apartment occupant T T hix... good bye my bording house friends~
However, i try to not regret all those changes, i strongly believe, God have plans...

Ah! I forget sumthing! Hey, for the first time in my life, i experienced to be a seller in market! *umm, what is it? we called it in indonesia "pasar pagi"* how could it be? actually, this plans come from my "kahim", lora, in order to paid a half of LKMM-TD registration fee, we, HIMASAINTRA members, hv to get at least 1 million rupiahs. So, we decided to sell trace clothes...
We had given an appropriate price to each clothes, trouser, and t-shirt. from 5000 rupiahs until 20.ooo rupiahs, however in fact, those prices are useless, people there usually bought until 5-10 pieces and offered for a special price, for instance, they buy 10 pieces, then they persuaded us to costed it only 20.ooo rupiahs, even 15.ooo rupiahs, Photobucket gee~~ it was quite difficult i think, but it was so interesting and hilarious sometimes.


we started at 3 a.m and finished at 7 a.m...

From this, i learn something... See, when we're still sleeping, many people awake and preparing their things to be sold in the morning market *i still confused what is the proper term*, when we're still sleeping, they have worked to fulfil their daily needs... so then, why we still complaint if there is a morning schedule?

3 komentar:

Danie Cung Cung mengatakan...

waduh.. kayaknya gw harus belajar sama lu ttg pasar pagi nih. huhhu..

sabtu besok mau beraksi.. :P

TeLz mengatakan...

hahahahhaaha bole2... no problemo...
mank km maw jualan dipasar jg?

Rossyta mengatakan...

senang liat kamu udh bisa conquer kesulitan mu sendiri
tetap kuat yhah, eka..
trials makes u stronger (n mature)
^^